Crazy woman! If you don't know, her hair is straight to the naked eye, but just add water for a natural perm! Yep, curls like a poodle when she gets wet! I think it is cute! You can sort of see it in this comical picture! She is doing well with holding her head up and is smiling all of the time. She loves Rylan and gets quiet anytime he "helps" her when she is fussy. They will be a good team!

Her tongue is still "something" to behold! It is the only muscle she can voluntarily control right now so she wiggles it a lot! I will have to post that picture later. GranDaddy has caught her a few times with it sticking out like a lizard!
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
1 comment:
She is so precious! I can't believe she is already holding her head up! Looks like y'all had a great vacation. I'm so jealous! I'm glad to hear your dad is doing okay. We'll keep him in our prayers!
Post a Comment