Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
A little background:
Sammy - (Approx. 98 lbs/Female Bull Mastiff) Though sweet and loving she is a SPAZ. She has gotten increasingly worse since the dogs were moved outside in Fall 2004. Less interaction seemed to take its toll on both dogs' personalities. Uncontrollable with out threats and raised voices. By nature, she is so excitable, you almost can't stand to be around her. When Rylan would try to walk before, she would knock him down, licking him and bumping him. He hated it. Look at him kiss her for them first time ever!!!
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Gabe - (Approx. 140 lbs/Male Bull Mastiff) On the other hand, Gabe is our first "child" and is extremely smart and gentle. As calm as Sammy is spasti - except around things with wheels. He usually chases them and bites the wheels. It is all in fun but frightening for those who don't know that! But around Rylan, he would get too excited and knock him around while trying to sniff him. Rylan hated that too. This is Gabe's 2nd kiss seconds later with out any prompting from me.
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
So, a little calm dominance from Moma (me), and here are the two Bullies with Rylan this morning while waiting to be fed (which normally makes the really excited...) Plus, check out the toys he is playing with! Not too proud!



2 comments:
Too cute! He's becoming such a little man!
I have just started watching "The Dog Whisperer". I love this guy! Mackie went through obedience training a few months ago through the vet's office. He and I both learned a lot during this training, but I have learned so much more from this show. Mackie is still struggling with his behavior when Claudia is around, but he is so much better since I have been using some of Caesar's tips!
Post a Comment