Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Quick fix!

Yes she made it! And we are so proud! We have tons of pictures and not as much time to get on the computer. So for a quick fix, go to www.lexmed.com and look under babies.

Or you can stay tuned to WLTX at the following times this week and next (not really sure how this works!)

Mon 5 am & 6 pm
Tues 5 am &12 pm
Wed 5 am
Thur 11 pm
Fri 6 am
Sat 11 pm

Meanwhile I will post pictures sometime soon (when Rylan is not on my lap asking to get up here and type).

Love you guys! Thanks for your support and wishes!!

2 comments:

boykinfamily said...

Christian! She is beautiful!!! I love her hair! We can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope said...

How sweet, I love the hair!!!! We can't wait to meet her! CONGRATS and much love!!