Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ok, one is not enough!!


2nd day at home... little sleepy, Daddy?

Last day in the hospital....

First fewminutes with Daddy in the delivery room! Wrapped at first sight!


So these are a few that I have taken. I do not have ones from the Grans yet. They made sure we had FULL coverage of her premiere!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Savannah's birth! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to hold her. I heard the delivery was not bad at all - I am so glad! What does Rylan think of his little sister? Hope to see you guys real soon! Please give Rylan and Savannah a kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all!

Marc & LauraHelen said...

Congratulations! She is such a beauty and dad looks so very proud. Such a beautiful family!!!!!!!

Hope said...

She is beautiful!! We can't wait to meet her! I'm so glad Rylan is loving his little sis!