Tuesday, December 13, 2005

We did it!


We decorated our Christmas tree last night! Whew! Cutting it close, I know! It was pretty fun. Rylan just wanted to play with those perfect-size toys from the ornament box, but that was understandably tempting.

Rylan has his first Christmas with the Evans side of the family this Saturday in Gilbert!! It is so hard to believe that he hasn't met some of them. We are so excited to show him off and I am sure Moma, Daddy & Uncle Danny are too!

This week is week #14 for Baby Bean! For those of you who don't know, the due date for #2 is (tentatively) June 12th. We will have our first ultrasound in Feb. For those of you whose first thought is "Are yall going to find out if it is a girl or a boy?" ...you can't be serious!! Can you imagine Lane & I not finding out?? The torture it would be for 6 more months!

We will definitely find out ASAP! It is still as surprise anyway! Just one we can plan for!

No comments: