I forgot to let everyone know that we went to the doctor the Thursday before Christmas for cramping and pain. (See Up at 2:00 Post) .
It seems that I was dehydrated, had some blood in my urine and was fighting an infection. No worries, the cramping has stopped (nausea - still here) and the tests results will probably just show a UTI. Due to the curse of 24/7 nausea, I have not gained a pound yet (just started my 4th month Monday) but I am sure that is going to start changing very soon. Still watching my pooch grow, but that baby is eating what ever makes it down there! which isn't much!
Meanwhile, the heart beat was at 150 (strong) and we will find out if Rylan has a little brother or sister at the end of January.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sorry you have been so sick. Hopefully it will pass soon. Just try to hang in there. We love you and are thinking of you.
Hope you are feeling much better!
Post a Comment