I must admit that I have mixed emotions about this! I am excited for him and so proud of him I could bust, but it seems he is going to grow up no matter what... And I know that it is good for him to achieve and grow, but sadness still lurks as I watch him get more independent. But oh boy, what a world has opened up for him with this accomplishment!

We also had our Evans Christmas this weekend, which was a blast! He was not sure why he would open a present then we would hand him another one. I think he is happy with just one present a day! Among the toys he received was an activity puppy that talks and sings to him when he presses different parts of it's body. Oh he just love it! He hugs it and squeals when it laughs with him! He also got a monkey-in-a-box, & set of blocks that entertain him for hours since he found out they fit in each other! He thinks this Christmas thing is SWEET!!



2 comments:
Claudia got the same puppy for Christmas from her Aunt Betty. She isn't sure what to make of him!
How exciting that Rylan is walking. Take lots of pictures!!!
I can't believe he's walking. He is still suppose to be crawling. Enjoy every day you have with him. They grow up so fast. It seems one day I was changing Will's diaper and the next I was looking up at him.
Post a Comment