Wow. That was quick. Sorry we have been so slack. This month has been very busy! I don't even have any pics to post (half of you just logged off ;) )Meanwhile here are some cool things that my kids are doing now!
Rylan - GROWING! That dude is going to take after both Grandfather's! We cut his hair SHORT yesterday and he is so grown looking but sooo fine! Even Lane said we are going to have to keep him away from the ladies! He is learning to be bossy to his sister and never let's anything go unsaid--which gets him in trouble sometimes. He says things with expressions to match and it is soo hard not to laugh at him. He is wearing 4T clothes, and 10-10.5 in shoes! Blah, blah blah to those of you who can't picture that but to me it is HUGE! But he is loving and sweet and cuddly that I could just eat him!
Savannah - Also growing! She has out grown almost all of her shoes in a matter of 2 months! What? And the thing is with her is she is still tiny to us? Her hair is starting to grow out a little but I am keeping it trimmed! I am avoiding the 'keeping it shaggy to make it look longer' look. Besides, she hates hair in her face. She is talking up a storm! Arguing too! She does not hesitate to tell Rylan that something is "Not his business, Ezz MY business!" Whew! She has a little potty, to pee pee on and is liking that freedom. Even pooped in it yesterday! WOO HOO! She is starting to be a "mommy" to her dolls (I hear Uma clapping now!) and she says, " I a princess" anytime she puts on a dress... Oh boy. But don't worry she can cover herself in red Carolina clay within seconds of walking out of the door. That child is a magnet for dirt...Wait--I think I have heard that before... Moma? Is that you inside my head?
But these two argue a lot more now that both of them can talk. But neither is more innocent than the other. Rylan struggles with sharing and Annah struggles with grumpiness! ROFL! Sometimes I just want to squrit them with the hose like to dogs in a fight! They are both HYSTERICAL to listen to at bed time... Our rules for bedtime are: 1) Don't let me catch you out of your bed (key wording here). 2) NO fighting, whining, yelling or in other words -Don't let me hear you... 3) If you have to Pee, GET UP AND GO!! 4) No toys other than the GIANT puppy and lion that are already in their beds and their BayBacks (softy blankets they have had since birth)---and occasional baby doll.
Now--- That being said, we sit in the den or upstairs, and smile at each other as they sing or chat or giggle. We find them fast asleep when we go to bed. Sometimes his head is at the foot of his bed and we actually caught her with her hiney in her bed and her arms and face on the floor! The fact is, they love each other. They fight, laugh, play, dance and compete with each other. Seems natural!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment