I have been receiving *complaints* about my slack blogging schedule... so I thought I should give you guys a fix for the week!
Piggy Tails!
I keep it trimmed in a cute bob, but couldn't resist trying the no metal ponytail holders! Finally, something she can't pull out!!

Let's play ball!!
Always supportive and ready to help me practice for soccer! (I play on Lane's company's CoEd team!)

Guess who found the first caterpillar of the season.... AND LOVED IT!! Several of them crawled all over her face, neck hands, and she just giggled!

Donut Face!
SG spent the weekend with Honey & Gradaddy :) last week and Rylan got a special weekend!! Saturday was his first donut in like a year. He chose powered and wore it well! You can tell he is enjoying himself!
Piggy Tails!
I keep it trimmed in a cute bob, but couldn't resist trying the no metal ponytail holders! Finally, something she can't pull out!!
Let's play ball!!
Always supportive and ready to help me practice for soccer! (I play on Lane's company's CoEd team!)
Guess who found the first caterpillar of the season.... AND LOVED IT!! Several of them crawled all over her face, neck hands, and she just giggled!
Donut Face!
SG spent the weekend with Honey & Gradaddy :) last week and Rylan got a special weekend!! Saturday was his first donut in like a year. He chose powered and wore it well! You can tell he is enjoying himself!



2 comments:
I love her hair in piggies. It's SOOO cute!
They are so beautiful.
Rylan you looked as though you really enjoyed that donut. Good for you.
Savannah Grace is so cute with her pig tails. I love 'em.
Post a Comment