Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treating

Well, the first door was strange an he wasn't sure what to do... the second door, he remembered to sign 'Thank You' but still couldn't figure out why we kept getting him out of the wagon. But door number three was a cute err- bubbly, blond girl who he felt so comfortable with that he hugged and kissed her... (just like his dad!!) So she went inside to take pictures of both kids. I thought he was going to go back and hug her... quite frankly I was worried that Lane was waiting for his turn. OK, next house! Come on, Daddy! LET'S GO!!

LOL! Lane is reading this as I type. He-he-he! He says he didn't notice (but in all fairness she is very nice jsut easy onthe eyes and married!) Anyway, I wonder if Rylan is goingto try and get out of the stroller when we walkin the future to see if people will give him candy! He isn't even sure what candy is if it is not M&Ms!! But people were friendly and he loved meeting people. Even tried to go ina few houses. Seriously. They had kids or a dog or toys, it was too tempting. But he always said 'thank you' and they always thought he was blowing akiss to them which thrilled them even more...

Savannah, went too of course but was less than impressed and ready to sleep. Of course, with no teeth the booty wasn't tempting.

No comments: