Of course I have been home for more than 2 weeks but it was official when I turned in my notice on September 20th! We are so excited! I am enjoying it and so is Lane, but my thyroid levels have been freaking out for the past 3 weeks and my energy level is at zero. But knowing that it will get better helps.
Speaking of thyroids, Daddy's iodine (radioactive) treatment is the 25th! So he will be getting some relief from the dizzies, the forgetfuls, and the lack of energy soon!
Savannah showed her stuff today when I moved her dancing bear toy! She grunted and squeaked (sounds likfe Flipper when she gets mad!) and rolled her self on to her belly! She was so proud! So am I! She did it for Lane on the 18th but held out for me to catch it.
Well, back to work! Will post some pictures later!
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats...welcome to the club! Isn't it great!
Post a Comment