Friday, September 29, 2006

Sitting Up?

With the help of our BUMBO (saw one on Claudia's site) Savannah is now "sitting up". She has been unhappy for weeks about being laid back or lying flat. It is no longer cool. From her swing and rocker to her bouncy seat, she has now proclaimed independence and refuses to be "babied". Here are a few pictures of our big girl, her Bumbo (highly recommended) and of course her gorgeous big brother, Rylan...



Yes! Under strict supervision (it can move in the water)we let her play in the tub!



Rylan likes the Bumbo because it makes her more accessable.
He loves sharing bathtime!



Check out our "serious" face! Thanks for the digs Aunt Helen, Aunt Erica, Uncle Joe and Uncle Alex!

4 comments:

Hope said...

Good! I'm so glad she enjoys the Bumbo. Claudia's liking was short lived:(

My Life said...

I know I have told you a thousand times and you of course know this, but both Rylan and Savannah are great looking kids. You and Lane have done well and I am so happy for you guys.

boykinfamily said...

What precious babies! We need to get together sooN!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! SHE IS PRECIOUS, JUST LIKE HER BIG BROTHER!
LOVE AUNT JEANNE