He has started on a pill that "starves" the thyroid for iodine in preparation for his treatment. This makes him light headed and shakey and tired. With no thyroid to balance him, and no cynthroid to fake out his system, it is going to be a weird and uncomfortable month for him... Oh yes, it seems the VA has his radiation treatment scheduled for Oct 7th. Something about medications or something. Still to far away for me but what can we do.
Rylan and Savannah seem to be perfect medicine for him and Honey these days so we share them as often as possible!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
KEEP US INFORMED. I KNOW THE CHILDREN MAKE HIM FEEL HAPPY & GOOD. I DON'T UNDERSTAND EITHER SOMETIME WHY DOCTORS & HOSPITALS ARE LIKE THEY ARE, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, WHAT CAN YOU DO? I'M SURE ALL WILL BE O.K. CHIN UP! WE LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment