A peek into our laughs, trials, love, happiness and everyday life!
Friday, July 07, 2006
First Haircut
It was tough to see some of that beautiful hair go, but Buddy did an excellent job. He has been cutting since Lane was little (apprx 20 years). I must say he was very gentle and Rylan was (of course) an angel! And for all those moms and grandmas, of course we kept a curl or two! Here is the final product...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the haircut but, I have to admit, I also liked those beautiful curls. Now, he looks like a little man!
Oh my, haircut already! The first is always the hardest. Letting go of curls is not as easy as it may seem. He's a big brother now, so he has to look the part. He is still pretty handsome I'd say even though the curls are gone.
I just had to go back & look at him again. He is so serious in the picture with his dad & Buddy. O.K. my hair has been cut, get this picture over with so we can go have some fun! Love you Rylan, Aunt Jeanne
4 comments:
I like the haircut but, I have to admit, I also liked those beautiful curls. Now, he looks like a little man!
Oh my, haircut already! The first is always the hardest. Letting go of curls is not as easy as it may seem. He's a big brother now, so he has to look the part. He is still pretty handsome I'd say even though the curls are gone.
I just had to go back & look at him again. He is so serious in the picture with his dad & Buddy. O.K. my hair has been cut, get this picture over with so we can go have some fun!
Love you Rylan,
Aunt Jeanne
I like the new do! Yes, he does look like a little man now! Looking forward to seeing ya'll soon, I hope!
Post a Comment