Well, in true Rowland-Reynolds fashion she is showing a little activity in the womb! Hiccupping, rolling around and kicking all day long. She doesn't like my stomach to growl any more than Rylan did.
Also, I got checked today and am now 1 cm dilated so... No bed rest yet but they do not want me to have 4 or more contractions within an hour or I have to go in so they can stop labor. Rylan was born at 36 weeks and 6 days... but the midwives are calculating me at 34 weeks and one day at this point so they are not wanting her to arrive this early. I calculate the pregnancy at 36 weeks and one day so I am not as nervous. She will come when God sends her. Who am I to stress about it....
We will see if she is on the same schedule as her big brother soon!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How exciting!! I hope she doesn't fool you like Claudia did me!!
I can't wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment