1. Eventually they will seperate eventually, but at what stage?
2. Giant race car bed sorta blocks us in a bit.
3. Don't want to paint something that one likes and leave the other one out, but if SG moves out to her own room, I don't want to leave Rylan with something girlie.
Well, after a meeting with the executives, (R & SG) we voted and decided on Elliot. Now if you are deprived and you never seen one of the greatest Disney movies ever made, let me broaden your cultural horizons and introduce you to Pete's Dragon! A story about a REDHEADED little boy who is down on his luck and has the best friend a kid could ever want... a DRAGON! One that is friendly, protective and a little accident prone, named Elliot! So... with out further adue, check out the link and click "slideshow" for a preview of their room. It is only 2 days in but I have enjoyed seeing their faces when I let them in for a 'sneak peak' that they come talk to him and SG sings "his song" to him... She also calls him "Wa Wa Wa" which is 'I love you' in Elliot!!
| From Elliot Mural |



2 comments:
Looks GREAT!!! You are so talented. Hope to see you all Sunday!
I know they love their room!!
They are the prettiest children!!
Post a Comment