Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What have we been doing?

Well, vacation is starting in 3 days. We have been visiting Gandaddy & Honey and playing with Uncle Danny & Gabriel. Here are some pics of the kids with Tye & Charlie... See if you can and then came home and wash tons of laundry and started packing! And some where in the past month we found time to play in our pool ...



Aww!



Can you spot the soon to be boo boo in this pic? Yep.... but he took it like a man and told "Cha-wee" to watch out for his feet, please." It wasnt hard. Charlie picked up as soon as Rylan squealed. He loves Rylan more than anyone else in the family. He always comes slowly to him and lowers his head for love. He would stand there all day for him.




And Tye is always good for a light ride. SG sobs when you take her off of him...

And ... as of last night, SG is now in a big girl bed! Which she loves. We had to beg her to get out of it and come eat dinner.... seriously, we were all in the other end of the house and she was MIA.




"Annah?"

"Mem?"

"It's time to eat."

"I no eat. I sleep."

"No, come eat first..."

"I no eat. I een me bed. I sleep".

Well, what can ya complain about? Will be posting pics from the beach in a few weeks. Miss you guys! Love ya!

1 comment:

*AmAndA and NAthAn* said...

What a big girl Annah! Yay!

We miss you all so much.
Love, Amanda - Sky - & Baby Joel