
Daddy putting on her scrubs... yes, they do make them this small!
Playing in the Pre-Op waiting room.Just wanted to post a few pics I snapped with my phone on Tuesday. We all seem pretty healthy or at least on the mend. Rylan coughs occasionally but nothing else seems to bother him. SG is totally resilient and other than longer than usual naps and clinging to me like a tick, she is normal. Horribly freaked out every time I stand up. I turned the car off last night and undid my seat belt and she immediately said, "DON'T LEAVE ME MOMMY!" Just as plain as day. Needless to say, it is a long road of separation ahead, but we have 16 more years, right?
Her bandage is still on (miracle) and she seems to forget about it unless someone gets too close. She lets me and daddy and my friend Amanda (Skylar's Mom) touch her neck but the rest of the world get the poo face. And she means business.
Gotta go... SG discovered the dog's water bucket...*sigh*




3 comments:
I am so glad everything worked out!
Hello all,
Uncle Charles & I are glad everyone is doing better.
Love you
I am so glad to hear that Savannah did so well. It sounds like she is recovering beautifully. She is a strong & brave girl like her mommmy.
Tonya : )
Post a Comment