Monday, September 24, 2007

PBB Update...

I know you guys read this blog for the kids pics and updates...but here is one that I am really excited about... My art (a.k.a. Painted Baby Bubbles) is starting to spread wee little wings... Sears Portrait Studio has asked me to participate in a special event at their RH and Cola locations! They are promo-ing with my pics and have emailed me to let me know they are excited about the response! Here are a few of the studio pics from last week! The first event is Oct 20th! Will let you see those pics too!


Will post pics of the kids and updates on them later. Now that we sold the house, we are house huntingin the afternoons....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for you to paint my tummy on my next time around!