Long story short, I started painting pregnant bellies for cash. I paint faces too but the bellies are the most fun! Skylar's mom, Amanda was my first customer and a woman after my own heart! She asked me to paint her belly so that she could "wear it" to her baby shower! So I did... we painted and Easter basket filled with eggs and included Skylar by painting her face like a bunny.

I have a website you can go to to see the slide show and any recent paintings...Oh, and we used Rylan and Skylar for samples later... which explains why Rylan is standing with some other pregnant woman and a little girl, claiming he is the big brother! LOL!
Check out the site and send your pregnant friends our way! Check out the website to see what areas in which I am taking appointments!
www.myspace.com/babybellies



No comments:
Post a Comment