The Blogger website has made some changes and it wanted me to make a Google eddress and I didn't want to... so I haven't been able to long in. So I gave in and did it. Stupid thing. Meanwhile, my computer (with all the pictures on it) has a trojan virus.... so i don't have any pictures for you this time... but will fix that as soon as my computer gets better!
So here is what is going on ...
Rylan is talking up a storm, running, drawing on his magnadoodle, helping do chosres and helping in the kitchen! He loves Propel Phitness water nand apple juice and is helping Savannah learn to sign.
Savannah has a surprise 3rd tooth that cut through last week! I can't believe it! She is crawling very fast and harassing her poor big brother everyday. She is getting her portrait made this Saturday and guess what? She took a nose dive 2 inches from the concrete and scuffed her little button nose. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? She barely has a nose! I know... But hey, that is what memories are made of and she is beautiful anyway.
They adore each other...yes they fight for different toys and I do mean "they"! But they want to do everything together. Rylan doesn't like for Savannah to take a nap bc he wants to play with her. She doesn't like to nap unless he is in his race car bed beside her crib... It is cute and they are great kids.
Will try to post some pictures soon!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment