
Lane's company had a wonderful Christmas party last night! Totally worth the drive and very family oriented. Santa showed up with toys and rode a gold cart with a deer pulling it, there was a magician, and lots of kids to play with!
Well they gave Doodlebug a golden puppy when we were leaving. I toldhim in the car that we needed to give it a name... he fell asleep before he chose a name. So this morning he was introducing his puppy to Sammy. "'Ammy, no no, Bud-dee!". I stopped in my tracks and said, "Did you say Buddy?"
"'Es."
"Is that your new dog's name?"
"'Es. he he he."
So I guess Uncle Charles' dog Buddy has had quite an effect on the little guy...strangely enough, look at the dog... I can see the resemblence!



1 comment:
Grandmother would love to know Rylan named his dog after her Buddy!
Post a Comment