Well, sorry I have not posted in a while. My mother's sister, Joyce, went to be with the Lord last week and the family that she loved has been 'circling the wagons'. We all gathered to support each other and to say good bye for now. It has been a tough week but we are so glad that she is finally not in any pain. She as plenty of visiting to do in Heaven to keep her busy until we get there. But we are suffering her loss down here.
Also, E.E.'s health has been sketchy since her passing and now Nana is in the hospital in ICU with an 'undiagnosed' infection. So much going on at one time.
Meanwhile, Savannah is still snug in my belly and will hopefully remain there during all of the stress. We still have 6-8 weeks and Braxton Hicks have been mild considering the situations we have been through. Rylan is doing well. He is very emotional since I have been back home (I went to Anderson to be with Moma on Wed and just got home last night). He took a 3 hour nap on my belly today and refused to leave his spot until daddy cranked up the lawnmower. A quick ride around the yard perked him up a bit!
Anyway, I will do my best to blog better news next time :)
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm so sorry about your aunt. It sounds like y'all are having a tough time. Glad to hear Savannah is still snug in your belly. Won't be long now!!!!
Please accept our condolences over the loss of your Aunt. It is so hard losing someone you love! She is in a much better place and, as you stated, no longer in pain. I assume E.E. is your Aunt's husband. "Time" is such a healing factor and having a loving family to share the sadness helps so much! We hope Nana gets well soon. Please take care of yourself. We want to see Savannah, but not before she is ready to be born. We Love You!
So sorry your family is having such a tough time! On a happier note, we hope to see you all Sunday!
Post a Comment