Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Some new pics of Doodle Bug!



Ok, I know it has been a while. So I had to post some pictures! Not much new here. My belly is growing by the minute. 6 months? Yeah right, I look more like 8. But it is fun. She is moving all the time so it makes me smile. Rylan is continuing to sign more each day. We finally printed out some pictures so the daycare workers would know what he was saying. They kept saying, "He is tryin' to tell us something with his hands but we don't know what he is talking about!" They said it is much easier now. I guess he is teaching them.

I am now dreaming of becoming certified in Baby Sign Language. It would be something to work towards. Talk about a dream job. Think that will pay $75,000 a year? LOL! Oh well, that plus Medical Transcription might do the trick. Besides, that much money may tempt Lane to retire!!

This is a picture of Rylan dressed for church and another of a wandering attack reindeer. I know Christmas is over, but we had to keep this little guy around. He love those little bells to much to toss the antlers!!

1 comment:

Hope said...

I was being to worry about you guys, glad to see a post. Like the new look!