
Yep, we have a climber! This walking thing is getting old and running really isn't a challenge so he had to strive for something more interesting... Well, I would rather him climb in front of me rather than sneak off and do it. The laundry basket gives him a fun stoop to balance on. Gotta love that kid... He just entertains himself with anything.
Meanwhile, I get a thrill everytime he signs to one of us... From meals to play time he knows how to ask for help or more. Sometimes he gets excited and mixes up the signs, but he knows he is communicating and he loves it! He gets a big broad smile on his face when you cheer for him! I am so glad we started him early! Well, sounds like he has quit talking to himself and passed out... now I have to tackle some housework...or watch the Olympics...hmmmmmm



No comments:
Post a Comment